Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Time for thoughts and revelations

I'm only about half awake, and have had very little coffee, but here goes:

My kids are nearly grown now. My oldest will be eighteen in January, and my youngest will be sixteen in May. I've been pretty much relegated to the roll of maid and ATM, but at least they do still talk to me from time to time and tell me about their days at school and how their band is progressing (rockin', by the way!) So it's time for me to quit fiddle-farting around and do those things I want to do. After all, I'm not getting younger, and the further I progress into my forties, the more I realize time is getting away from me and I have yet to do even a fraction of what I hope to accomplish.

A new non-profit is being organized with an eye towards obtaining a building. I've decided that even if this doesn't happen in its current state, I will find a way to make it happen. As Pagans, we deserve just as much as any other religion. I'm starting to see a definite goal and a way to reach it.

There's much else, but I must go and work within the mundane world for a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WORK SYCKS..lol

Anonymous said...

Sucks